What do we collect
• your company’s name
• full name
• email address
• phone number
• shipping/delivery information
• Your(client’s) designed artwork
When we collect this information
We collect the information from You, when You register, make an order, sign up for our newsletter, send us artworks/designs, respond to a marketing communication or surf our website.
Why we need this information?
• To quickly and easily process your orders and shipping information and to send updates relevant to your orders.
• Respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
• Send You additional information related to our products and/or services
• Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
How we protect this information?
• We use regular Malware Scanning.
• Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
• We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
Do we collect your Bank Transaction Information, why?
We collect bank transaction details related to your order’s payments, as it is required by the law.
• We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
• Some of Softreflector’s services involve sharing information with other users. For example, when You request for shipping of the order by us, the shipping address and other required details are shared with our partners.
• Also we share design details, when ordering custom designed inlay cards.
Do we use 'cookies'?
We agree to the following:
• Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
How long do we keep your information?
We keep your information as long as we have your account and approval.
In some cases, we may keep some information even after You have asked us to delete your account, including when we’re required to by the law, if there are outstanding issues related to your account (like unpaid Invoices),
or if it’s necessary for safety and security purposes.
You can change your personal information through our website simply by logging in and:
• Set or change your contact details, company’s details, shipping addresses
• Opt-out of receiving promotional communications from Softreflector LLC
If at any time You would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, You can also email us at:
firstname.lastname@example.org and we will promptly remove You from ALL correspondence.
Please contact us if You will have any additional questions or concerns about the information collected about You by emailing us:
Tallinn, Harjumaa 11314